Hyundai Tuscani (Coupe) LPG Installation!

Introduce yourself, your car, your LPG installation and/or other modifications. Post some pics and show off! Installers: post details and pics of any unusual and high-powered conversions!
paulifa1

Hyundai Tuscani (Coupe) LPG Installation!

Post by paulifa1 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:07 pm

to follow
Last edited by paulifa1 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:52 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mark Jones

Re: Hyundai Tuscani (Coupe) LPG Installation!

Post by Mark Jones » Wed Sep 19, 2007 1:16 pm

you get a photobucket account ...
and when you upload pics to it ...
the HTML and image code is underneath of it ...
so you just paste it in here ...with your message ...
here''s a better explanation done by someone else .

How to post pictures on this forum using photobucket

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First go to photobucket.com and create an account. They will email you a confirmation link. Visit that link to activate your account.

You will need to scan prints or load your digital images to your computer. They should be resized to about 550 pixels wide or less and saved as jpg files. When you save as a jpg file you usually have the option to save at different quality levels. Avoid using high quality level as the file size increases greatly.

When you have your images ready, log on to your photobucket account. There you will see a page with a box in the middle that is labelled "Add Picture" with a button beside it labelled "Browse". The Browse button allows you to look on your computer for the image you wish to upload to photobucket. When you find it select it with the mouse and click the "Open" button. Then, on the photobucket page, check the "keep my picture names" box if you wish. Click the "Submit" button. This will upload your picture to your image gallery on photobucket.

The picture will appear as a thumbnail and below the thumbnail is a link to the picture. Click in the link to place the cursor there and press CTRL and "A" at the same time to highlight the link. Then right click with the mouse and select "copy".

Now you can create a new post in this forum and insert the link by right clicking and selecting "Paste".

That's it. If you wish to create a link to the entire gallery then copy the link to photobucket (your gallery) in the web browser address bar and paste it into the posting.

As an example here is a link to my gallery: http://www.photobucket.com/albums/0903/viking/
---------------------------------------------

I'm adding a small part here on how to post links to images "manually".

The phpbb (this forums software) uses a modification of HTML called uBB code, or in this case bb code. The [img] tag is used for images and looks like this:

[img]http://someplace.com/somefolder/image.jpg[/img putting the close bracket on the end makes it work

In this example you of course replace the URL with the one that points to where your image is stored. Also, in this example I have used the [noparse] directive to prevent the interpretation of the [img] tag.

It is important that the entire command string have no spaces.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another useful item for preparing pictures for display on the forum.

Go here and download and install the free image resizer Powertoy for XP (only).

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/down ... rtoys.mspx

After it is installed you can right click on any image file in Windows Explorer (or My Computer) and it will have a "Resize image" item on the menu. You can resize 1 or as many as you wish in one go. It generates perfect size pics for posting here using the "Small" selection. It doesn't touch the original but makes a new copy in the same folder using the same name with "small" or "medium" etc appended to it. You can even resize pics when you are adding them to e-mails as attachments if you forgot to do it earlier.

all the best.mark

ps its not doing the same mpg as petrol if its using petrol to do it ...thats cheating :)

paulifa1

Post by paulifa1 » Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:28 pm

to follow
Last edited by paulifa1 on Sun Oct 07, 2007 1:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Mark Jones

Post by Mark Jones » Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:23 pm

you pics got chopped because you didn't do them 550 pixels ...

you can edit them in photobucket ..
press on the pic and then resize to 320 x240

or do your own resizing to 550 pixels wide ...with adobe photoshop or that Microsoft one mentioned above

550 pixels wide i think is the limit here before it starts to chop the pics up ...

most forums accept more than 600 pixels wide ...but not this one .

all the best.mark

nice looking car ...

BTW i will delete these help posts ive made to make you thread look tidy again once youve edited .