LPG in commonrail diesel engine

The main forum
Ahmad
LPG System: for Diesel

LPG in commonrail diesel engine

Post by Ahmad » Tue Nov 18, 2008 3:13 pm

My friend has Toyota Hilux 2003 SR Turbo 2.5 diesel commonrail engine type 2KD-FTV with electronic control throttle body and ECU. Any idea how to install the lpg kit with this type of engine? How to reduce the injector timing?
I have done two diesel car , Mitsubeshi Storm 2.5 & Mazda Fighter 2.5 and both of them are excellant result, both of them have no throttle body.

arrhuckeba
LPG System: hobbiest

Re: LPG in commonrail diesel engine

Post by arrhuckeba » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:39 am

i beleive this is a all electric ignition with a fuel co,mputor, so a new chip or external programming would be what you would need? thats all i can think of. 03-er good lock ahmed, please update i'd like to kow how youve faired

Aaron

arrhuckeba
LPG System: hobbiest

Post by arrhuckeba » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:42 am

worst case scneario there is a cam control for this ap- is it (are they) solenoid?

Ahmad
LPG System: for Diesel

Post by Ahmad » Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:45 am

arrhuckeba wrote:i beleive this is a all electric ignition with a fuel co,mputor, so a new chip or external programming would be what you would need? thats all i can think of. 03-er good lock ahmed, please update i'd like to kow how youve faired

Aaron
Thanks friend for your reply, I am going to install it next week, will reply back soon I complete it :D
Best rgds