Tartarini installer utgently needed.

The main forum
hillbillie
LPG System: tatarini

Tartarini installer utgently needed.

Post by hillbillie » Sun Jan 04, 2009 4:33 am

I'm sorry that my first post on this forum is a question, but I could really do with some help. I have an 03 Discovery 4.0 V8. Just over 12 months ago I had a tatarini system installed,I wont mention the installer by name but he is an LPGA approved installer and based in the North West. I've had nothing but trouble with the system, it runs great when cold, only after driving on gas for more than about 8 minutes does it start to miss and backfire. I've had trouble with it missing on 1 bank inparticular since day 1, it's been back to the installer overhalf a dozen times and I don't want to take it back again, it's over 120 miles return for me. I've bought the software and lead from ebay so I can see what's going on myself, unfortunately it's in italian so Its no use to me. I've also got an OB11 reader and it keeps throwing up a fault code "Bank 1 and 2 Too lean". Because the popping/ backfire is predominately coming from only bank 1, I'm assuming maybe a Lambda sensor has failed so I've ordered a couple. What I really need is someone reputable who could set up this system properly for me. I live in North Wales but would be prepared to travel to London if it meant that the car was fixed and set up correctly.

Many thanks.