Hi, looking to gas!!

The main forum
bencav
LPG System: non-e
Car: Sonata

Hi, looking to gas!!

Post by bencav » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 pm

Hi,

I currently drive a Hyundai Sonata 2.4 4cylinder petrol. Given the petrol price at the moment I am looking to LPG it.

I have seen a few companies online which I am interested in - could anyone give a review of:

professautogas in wales,
OzonLPG in plymouth
Lambda 1 in Newcastle.

Not sure on kits etc,, so any advise would be great too!!

Thanks chaps and chapesses!!

BC

jag-1978

Re: Hi, looking to gas!!

Post by jag-1978 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:44 pm

Best advice I can give you is make sure the installer is reputable, even better if they previously done the same car before…

LPG can be a minefield, I would stay away from inferior kits... Prins and BRC all the way! Worth checking with all the installers on what kits they fit

Finally make sure you car is running well with no problems as LPG will make things look a lot worse!

Regards

Jag

athurart09
LPG System: Aldesa
Car: BMW

Post by athurart09 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:16 am

jag-1978 wrote:Best advice I can give you is make sure the installer is reputable, even better if they previously done the same car before…

LPG can be a minefield, I would stay away from inferior kits... Prins and BRC all the way! Worth checking with all the installers on what kits they fit

Finally make sure you car is running well with no problems as LPG will make things look a lot worse!

Regards

Jag
Thanks for sharing.

woody
LPG System: Prins only
Car: skoda octavia VRS on

Post by woody » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:29 pm

the ones you have listed are the cheapest on the market fitting the cheapest kits, the first consideration is location, if you are 300 miles away, the cost of getting there and back aint cheap,and also when you have to go back for a warranty issue a 600 mile round trip is gonna hurt, whatever they say about dealer network forget it.

HTH woody