Feedback on EuroLPG of Wenbley London

The main forum
markie76
LPG System: LOVATO
Car: BMW 323i

Feedback on EuroLPG of Wenbley London

Post by markie76 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:39 pm

Hi Guys,

Just wondering if anyone has used this company for a conversion/service and would be willing to share their feedback on their experience?

Thx

Mark

woody
LPG System: Prins only
Car: skoda octavia VRS on

Re: Feedback on EuroLPG of Wenbley London

Post by woody » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:17 pm

never heard of em , only recently appeared, so be carefull it could be British LPG reincarnated, they had an awfull reputation,do your homework

woody

markie76
LPG System: LOVATO
Car: BMW 323i

Post by markie76 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Thx for your reply.

Euro LPG have already done the service on my car... while I haven't been impressed off my feet, I don't have any overly negative points about them.

Did a search for British LPG but nothing feedback wise came up...

leovon1
LPG System: omvl dream xxi g
Car: seat leon cupra

Post by leovon1 » Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:55 pm

I know this is an old post but i do believe that this is a reincarnation of the old B.lpg.
They did my car and although i guess im one of the lucky ones as mine has turned out fine and had safety tests etc all ok. i have heard some horror stories. Oh and they did fit imported 'polish' grade parts!

WindlePoones
LPG System: Tartarini Multipont
Car: BMW 528i

Post by WindlePoones » Tue May 22, 2012 12:22 am

I have already got an LPG system. It was installed in my car in 2002, by Autogas 2000 Ltd. It is a Tartarini Multipoint system and works fine and is giving great economy and good service. Only problem is getting it serviced by a competant LPG centre. I went to EuroLPG of Wembley and asked for a gas sevice and a new certificate of installation, because inspite of my car being registered at the DVLA as a dual fuel car, some of the insurance companies I checked with when I renewed my insurance this year asked me to get my car registered on the new National registration database of LPG users.

EuroLPG quoted me £130 for a service and another £130 for entering my car on the new registration database. Thats a bill of £260.00. It sounded expensive to me and I got the feeling they would have said they can service any system, whether they had the correct diagnostic equipment or not. The owner is an Asian guy and all the workers seemed to be Eastern Europeans. The workshop was very scruffy and looked like a flogit and leggit operation. So I phoned Autogas 2000 Ltd. the installers, (They are a long drive from where I live) and asked for a quote for the same work. They quoted £88.00 including VAT for a full service including filters and a new registration certificate and registration on the new insurance database.

So I am going to drive to Autogas 2000 for my service and registration. I wouldn't trust EuroLPG with my lawn mower let alone my car.

Hope this helps
Windle.