Marrelli Lpg stopped working

The main forum
e3jcr
LPG System: Marrelli
Car: Frontera v6

Marrelli Lpg stopped working

Postby e3jcr » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am

Hi folks, 1st post :mrgreen: so go easy on me. I am fairly new to lpg and only have a basic understanding of how it works. I fitted my marrelli multi point 6 months ago, and since it has been hassle free. Tonight after only 23litres it suddenly switched off (thought it had run out- same symptoms) slight splutter, red light flashing 10 times, all lights come on, red flashing, then all off. Filled it up, tried to switch back on, no joy just keeps repeating the above. However i was going to replace my back box as it started blowing a week ago, with a stainless on 6th Jan. Do you think this could cause it to switch over to petrol. Its fairly well serviced, just done all the belts, but if im honest could maybe do with a set of plugs, as ive not looked @ them in the 9months of ownership(if its not broke & all that). Would any of these two or both result in it switching to petrol. Too dark to go outside fumbling about. Sorry for Rambling on & being daft :? its a 3.2 v6 frontera, Thanks in advance.

mak-uk
LPG System: Prins VSI
Car: BMW 540iA Sport

Re: Marrelli Lpg stopped working

Postby mak-uk » Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:16 pm

Hi

How does it run on petrol?
Mak
Site Owner
2001 BMW 540i Auto Sport Saloon
~300 BHP; ~320 ft/lbs, Prins VSI system

Return to “General Discussion”