Zavoli Alisei N wiring

The main forum
templ8
LPG System: Zavoli Alisei N
Car: Audi A4 1.6

Zavoli Alisei N wiring

Postby templ8 » Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:42 pm

Hi, first post and new to LPG so go easy on me :geek:

I've recently bought a 1999 Audi A4 1.6 with a Zavoli Alisei N system that was 'professionally' installed back in 2004, I've been having a few problems with it though.

Firstly when changing over to gas in the early hours it can sometimes missfire for a few seconds, it then clears and runs fine. If I buy a programming lead and software could I alter the changeover temperature to eliminate this ?

Secondly I found that the catalytic converter has been removed, probably due to the lambda sensor being shot. I have replaced the lambda sensor for a genuine Audi item, it does run a little sweeter but I am now getting 2 errors on the VAG diagnostic tool, Lambda sensor shorted to positive and Lamda sesnor lower stop limit.

I've had a look at the wiring and I think my 3 year old daughter could've done a neater job, bare wires twisted together and held with tape, 6 miles of loom when 2 feet would've sufficed etc etc. Is there a wiring schematic for this unit available to download ?

The Zavoli.com website seems to be down at the minute and the Zavoli.co.uk seems to be as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

Finally, should i really have 2 lambda sensors ? one for petrol and a seperate for gas or is it ok to splice the signal from 1 sensor to both ECU's as it's set up now ?

Thanks in advance,

Iain T

Return to “General Discussion”