Romano Fast Injector???

The main forum
riceandpeas
LPG System: Romano
Car: Vauxhall Monterey

Romano Fast Injector???

Post by riceandpeas » Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:57 am

Hello fellow LPG'ers, i am new to the lpg scene having recently purchased a vauxhall monterey 3.2 v6 petrol fitted with the Romano system. After a few days while running on lpg the car began to search when stationary upto like 2000rpm and then down below 250 sometimes cutting out. The car runs fine on petrol and self diagnosed the problem as what looked like a small solenoid. After researching trying to find what this part was i am inclined to believe it is called a fast injector or pulse injector. On the Romano systems apparently you can clean them out but after doing this still no luck and so the search begun for one of these injectors and can i find anywhere that sells them.......can i beggary. I have found numerous places that do the rail type injectors on the other systems however trying to find one of these individual injectors for the romano systems is proving to be harder than i could ever imagine. please does anyone know where i could try i have tried the likes of tinley tech to no avail but really have exhausted my knowledge of what i can do now or does anyone have one spare??? please help, any advice will be muchly appreciated.

REIN/04 CLAS/2A

thanks riceandpeas

mak-uk
LPG System: Prins VSI
Car: BMW 540iA Sport

Re: Romano Fast Injector???

Post by mak-uk » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:31 am

Hi

Try contacting their distributors - do a search online.
Mak
Site Owner
2001 BMW 540i Auto Sport Saloon
~300 BHP; ~320 ft/lbs, Prins VSI system